Various

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Various

Postby BrianSc » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:25 pm

:D Hi Guys, Have had some interesting services the last two weeks running live with Zionworx with only minor "operator". We notices a couple of minor things you could perhaps advise us on.

1) On odd occaisions we've experienced doudle entry requirement to move text to next verse (we had to hit the enter key twice) there was no miss keying, any idea what might be causing this?

2) We have also noticed that when you are moving thru the song programme and getting more slic, if you que the next song, then select a different background and double click it to display, the song text gets indexed to the next verse at the same time. This can be a nuisance if you don't notice it as you think you are displaying the fisrt verse when infact the second verse or chorus is actually being displayed. should this be happening ?

3) Last but not least. I need to creat a medley of songs from the data base for a specific song item our choir is to sing next week for harvest festival, how can is it possible to cut and paste different songs into one new song title say called "Medley' without having to type all of the words in again when they are already in there ?

Hope my questions arn't to dim, keep it up guys you have a huge difference to our worship, god bless you all.

BrianSc.
BrianSc
Junior

Postby webmaster » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:38 pm

on the last subject I would use CTRL + C in the text edit area then CTRL + V in the new song.

"Highlight the words press CTRL +C and then paste into a notepad document."

Do this for each section of the song you need.

Prehaps copy the words to a notepad document this is what I do.

The CTRL C and V Keys I use so often maybe I will have to replace these keys on my PC and Laptop.

cheers
Edd
webmaster
Site Admin

Re Various

Postby BrianSc » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:46 pm

:D
Thanks Edd,

copied and Pasted ! Once I had copied and pasted the first song into a new song title and worked out that I could then copy and paste "shuttle Edit" between the vaious songs and the new song it went like clockwork so thanks again for the hours saved.

briansc.
BrianSc
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support