Output screen size...

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Output screen size...

Postby Marcus Gadsby » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:32 am

G'day all.

Zionworks is working really well however the output screen (projector) is not quite filled by Zionworx. A small strip of the desktop image is visible at the bottom of the screen. I can work around this, but I would like to fix it.
Any clues?

Cheers,

Marcus G.
Marcus Gadsby
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:18 pm

The ony time I've had trouble with something like this is then zionworx was not completely maximised - it might be worth while pressing the button in between the minimise and cross buttons in the top right hand corner. This will either make the display smaller or solve the problem (if it makes it smaller, simply press the same button again).

Hope this helps, and if so please post so that if this issue occurs again there is a readily available solution.

Thanks,
Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Maximise...

Postby Marcus Gadsby » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:58 pm

Hi Chris,

Yeah I tried the maximise thing and it had no affect. The output screen remained as is. By the way - I booted it all up this morning and the problem was rectified! It was suggested that screen resolutions may be causing this problem but mine are all set right and I couldn;t fault it that way either.
hmmm... mystery.
I'm just thinken that yesterday I fiddled with the task bar... perhaps moving it around caused the issue... I'll try next time I am playing with it.
Thanks for you help.

Marcus
Marcus Gadsby
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support