Saving background image with song

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Saving background image with song

Postby Malc » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:49 pm

Am I missing a trick here? I think I am right in thinking that it is only possible to change the background for songs as a global change? If I change (say) one song to have a picture background and another to have a coloured background they both lose there backgorunds when Zionworx is restarted and always revert to the default.
It would be good if it were possible to store any song with its own background. :lol:
Malc
Junior

Re: Multiple backgrounds to songs

Postby Christian » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:17 pm

Malc wrote:Am I right in thinking that it is only possible to change the background for songs as a global change?

You can currently 'save' assigned song backgrounds only by using the Service List, which stores all formatting information.

An option could be added to save the 'last used' background for a each song, though in practice you'd probably find that it would become mundane to keep seeing the same picture behind a particular song...

Perhaps you could add this idea to the wishlist and we'll see what the response is like?
Christian
Site Admin

Postby Malc » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:51 pm

Hi Christian

yeah, you're probably right about the song/same image thing. I guess I am just thinking it would be nice to have the choice to change the background on any particular song if I could.
But it is a 'nice to have' rather than a 'must have' feature. I'll add it to the wish list as you suggest. You'll need something to do in those moments when you have nothing else to tackle (like you get many of those) :D

Cheers
Malc
Malc
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support