Newbie - a couple of quick questions

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Newbie - a couple of quick questions

Postby ianbutty » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:25 pm

Hi,
Just downloaded Zionworx today and started playing. Looks like this is going to save loads of time. Thanks folks for making the program available.

I have a couple of quick questions. I guess they've been asked before but I couldn't find the answers looking through the forum.

1. When a line of a song is to long to fit on one line, how do I make the 'bit' that wraps on to the next line indent slightly?

2. How do I associate a particular background/font/colour with a particular "song"? I've worked out how to do it in a play list, and how to set up a default. But I'd like all the songs to use one background/font/colour for songs and a different set for litturgy?

Thanks,
Ian M Butterfield
http://www.imb.biz
ianbutty
Junior

Postby ChrisClark » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:50 pm

Hi - Good questions.

1) You are unable to do this if the song is left aligned. The only way to kind of get this effect is to have the song centre aligned - the second line will be shorter then the line above.

2) In version 2 - there is only a single default style that is actually stored when ZionWorx is closed. However the next update of ZionWorx, which will hopefully be released in the next couple of weeks, will allow any number of styles to be saved.
There is no way of knowing the difference between 'liturgy' and 'songs' so even the next version won't achieve what you are describing but the applying of styles will be made faster.
ChrisClark
Site Admin

Postby ianbutty » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:02 am

Chris,
Thanks for the reply. I've got some more thoughts about this, but I'll post those in the "Wish List" section.
Ian M Butterfield
http://www.imb.biz
ianbutty
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support