Queing Chorus after each verse

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Queing Chorus after each verse

Postby BrianSc » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:14 pm

:) Hi Guy's, thanks for the great programme. We have been running song and bible projections with a home grown system with Powerpoint running in the back ground, lots of bugs, lots of stress, what a mess. As the latest regestered user I have only "played" around so far but am convinced this is the programme for our fellowship and Sunday worship. My first question is related to others I have read, that being, if you have a long hymn or song with a chorus, you need to be quick, skilled and nimble fingered to position back and forward to make sure you chorus always follows your verse and the correct verse follows each chorus displayed etc. Is there a nack in displaying songs like this or is this a common issue that you are already looking in to.

Thanx again

look forward to your response

Briansc[/b]
BrianSc
Junior

songs /chorus

Postby webmaster » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:30 pm

This is how it is at the moment but hopefully with a new version on it's way will change.

What I do is like this.

Verse 1
Chorus
Verse 2
Chorus

and so on, it does destroy the formatting a bit but it is the only means at the moment.

I Keep this in the Churchs database and have a clean backup with just one chourus present awaiting for V3 so I didn't want to destry the data by doing it to a main version.

New songs get done at home and then a disk with a *.txt format gets copied into the Churchs machine by adding new song. this means I can add a chorus between each verse this works very well and never had any main problems with it.
webmaster
Site Admin

Songs & Chorus

Postby BrianSc » Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:57 pm

:D Great. This was the solution i had in mind but did not want to look to dim. Will look forward to the revised version.

Thanks again.

BrianSc
BrianSc
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support