How to get backward in presentation

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

How to get backward in presentation

Postby Pilrich » Mon May 02, 2005 4:14 pm

Hi!

I have no glue and didn't find it with the search - function which made me more and more disappointed because it seems, that I'm the only one who don't check it:
How can I navigate in my presentation? Especially going backward in a presentation?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Pilrich
Pilrich
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Mon May 02, 2005 5:48 pm

Hi Pilrich,

There is a navigation bar at the bottom of the powerpoint tab within zionworx. I'm assuming you must have found this already, in order to have started the presentation (unless of course you started it from within powerpoint!). To get to it, on the bottom left of the screen you should have 3 tabs - Songs, Images and Powerpoint. CLick the powerpoint tab and from there you should find a stop button, a play button, a pause button and a forward and backward button. And you can navigate the slidshow from here.

If you don't have the "Powerpoint Tab" (described above) then you need to go into zionworxpreferences and enable powerpoint support. Close and Restart zionworx and then you it should be there.

Hope this helps,
Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support