Power Point Presentations through Zionworks

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Power Point Presentations through Zionworks

Postby Terry Catling » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:16 am

I have recently downloaded Zionworx and think it is a great product. However I have come across a problem which the help documentation does not seem to address. It relates to presentations through PowerPoint to a projector. Whilst the song section works fine with the display area on the screen via the projector as well as on the computer monitor, as soon as I flick over to PP the screen retains the last song and nothing goes through from the PP area or Slide Show, even after pressing 'Play'.
The computer I am using has a GEForce FX 5100 dual video card and has been set for dualview having "analogue display + TV" as the display pair. The Power Point Version is the one with MS Office Pro 2003.
Is there something wrong or am I omitting to do something I should do?
Please help.
Terry Catling
Terry Catling
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:23 am

Have you set the powerpoint presentation to display on the second monitor (actually within powerpoint)? This was not clear from your post. If not, try going onto powerpoint, Click SlideShow, Set Up Show... and then change the monitor to display on from Primary Monitor to Secondary Monitor.
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support