Latest on v3.0?

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Latest on v3.0?

Postby Gogsy » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:38 am

Is v3.0 any closer? All I can find from the website is from Christian last November indicating that "It'll be ready when it's ready". Any ball park estimate, next month?, summer?, this year?, next year?

Thanks
Gogsy
Junior

Postby Christian » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:20 am

Hi Gogsy,

Please see this updated thread:

http://www.zionworx.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=241
Christian
Site Admin

Good news but last post missing

Postby Al » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:39 am

Hi Christian and others

Great news on version 2.5 - all the best with developement. I guess this answers my post, which seems to have been removed on your thoughts about OpenSong http://www.opensong.org and combining both projects for God's work.

Peace
Al
Al
Junior

Postby Christian » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:45 pm

Hi Al,

Ooops - sorry I must have deleted your earlier post when I was doing some ruthless 'spring cleaning' of the forums last week!

Thanks for the encouragement though. About OpenSong; it certainly looks like a polished piece of software, although I haven't had chance to try it out yet. We haven't got any plans to ditch ZionWorx though as a result - I believe it's good to have diversity and different options for people to choose from. We're not in competition with anybody - we just want to serve in the way that we believe God is leading us. Right now we are certain that means to continue developing ZionWorx and supporting our existing (and growing) user base.

Thanks,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby Al » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:04 am

Hi Christian

Thanks for the response, 'ruthless cleaning' is good! From your previous indication about development of Zionworx this is great. I was just after some clarity based on your previous comments and thoughts regarding other 'open source' projection software.

I look forward to v 2.5 a promoting where I can in Aus.

Peace
Al
Al
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support