Format changes when projector conneted

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Format changes when projector conneted

Postby Graham R » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:56 am

I'm new to Zionworx and so far it appears very useful. One problem that I can't resolve. I format a song so that there are nice evenly laid out lines of text with appropraite number of lines on each slide - then when I plug the projector in it changes the layout. i.e. Some lines wrap one word onto the next line and that shunts the last line of the slide onto the following slide etc. What is then mysterious is that having unplugged the projctor and reopened Zionworx, everything is back to normal! Am I doing something wrong? :D
Graham R
Junior

Settings

Postby onefff » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:06 pm

Just a thought,

It sounds like you have your graphics driver configured such that it defaults the 2nd screen to a resolution or scan rate different to that of your projector but, when you plug the projector in it forces the resolution or scan rate to change.

If you go into display settings and check out the settings for your 2nd display when the projector is connected, then disconnect it and check the settings again and change them to reflect the settings when the projector IS connected. See if that helps.
To err is human, to really foul things up requires a computer!
onefff
Junior

Postby Peter_in_Christ » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:15 pm

Your secondary display is limited to the maximun resolution which your projector can display. So before formatting the layout of your songs, find out the maximum resolution for your projector then set it up from display properties before running ZionWorx

Peter
\o/ The Lord is Gracious and Compassionate, Slow to anger and Rich in Love. \o/
Peter_in_Christ
Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support