Generating Service Problem

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Generating Service Problem

Postby MartinB » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:42 pm

I have been using Zionworx for a few weeks now & find it an excellent program. My main question relates to generating the service file, specifically checking breaks in song verses

I create the service file on my PC at home. This has one screen & runs at 1024x768 resolution. Our church laptop runs at a similar resolution, with a projector running at 800x600. The breaks in verses appear to be determined by the display resolution of the projector. Therefore, when checked at the higher resolution at home, they do not transfer to the lower resolution of the projector.

I've tried setting my machine to 800x600 to check breaks in verses appear OK, but this is not easy at such a low resolution. Is is possible to tell Zionworx that it is to project at 800x600 (and use appropriate verse breaks), while running the PC at the higher resolution?
MartinB
Junior

Postby Williamting » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:43 pm

I believe this is not possible with this version, or even V3. My suggestion to you is to set the church projector to be the same as what you have at home. I think all modern projector can handle higher resolution.

If you find that the projector doesn't display "properly" after you set to a higher resolution, you may need to reinstall Zionworx with projector resolution correctly set while Zionworx is installed.
William
Williamting
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support