Assigning Tile or Stretch

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Postby Paul J Knight » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:56 pm

I have imported new jpgs and Bitmaps but I haven't managed to get Zion to remember to Stretch the pictures. Others images seem to have these assigned - or am I missing something?

Paul
Paul J Knight
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:12 pm

On the pictures section, click on the picture you want to strech.

Above the picture you will see it says:-

Image details:
File:
Size:
Margins:
Align:

Next to the word Align is a Combo box which will probably say "Tile" at the moment. Click the arrow next to it and select "Stretch" from the drop down list. Hope this helps.

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Assign Stretch or Tile

Postby Paul J Knight » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:39 pm

Thank you Chris but your instruction doesn't help. Perhaps I didn't explain clearly. Sure, I can change what comes up in the Combo box from Tile to Stretch but what I want to do is assign Stretch permanently to a particular image.
I wonder if the programme assigns the form automatically without any user over-ride. I thought the programme might do this based on the size of the file but the file size doesn't appear significantly different - so I've discounted that.
Am I asking too much of the programme to be able to designate the form for each image myself?
Yours
Paul
Paul J Knight
Junior

Postby Williamting » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:46 pm

Hi Paul,
I noticed that the picture size in pixel (or is this call picture resolution) does matter. The physical size of the picture file is not important here. I have a few stubborn pictures giving me this problem and I know that their resolution is poor. To fix this, you may use a graphic software to increase picture resolution to 800x600 or more. If this is still giving you problem, perhaps you could mail me the picture and I could tested it out on my machine.

I hope this helps.

God bless,
William
Williamting
Most Senior

Postby Paul J Knight » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:15 pm

:D Got it. Yep it works.
Thanks William
Paul
Paul J Knight
Junior