questions that may make me look pathetic. :?

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

questions that may make me look pathetic. :?

Postby ray3470 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:58 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the program, i have been looking for something like this for a long time for churches in my area with little financial resources. I do have a couple questions that i honestly have been searching through both the help and support files and can not find answers.

1. is there any way to display the title of a song as the header on the first page of a song?
2. is there any way i can display what the next song in the hymnal will be ( we have many who prefer looking at the music for unfamiliar songs and i do this as a courtesy to them)
3. is it possible to change the spelling of Â?ccl licence numberÂ? to Â?ccl license numberÂ? (the US spelling)?
4. how do i import backgrounds into the database?

Hopefully i do not come across sounding like a dolt, but these are important issues that, for my particular situation, needs addressed.

Again, thank you for all you have done. It is a blessing.

ray
ray3470
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:48 pm

Hi Ray,
Here's some answers to your question, to the best of my knowledge.

Answers to your questions:

1)No you can't set the title as a Header, but you could write it as the 1st line of the song so that it will appear LIKE a header.

2)&3) No, but someone else may know of a way!?!

4) All you need to do is get the image files you want to import (in jpeg or bitmap format) and literally copy them into the C:/Program Files/Zionworx/Backgrounds subfolder, into one of the subfolders that you will find there, (Photos, Fabric...) or you can add a new folder into this directory and this will appear on the drop down list as another option to get backgrounds from on Zionworx. That sounds a bit confused but hope it helps.

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby ray3470 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:03 pm

thanks, chris_h62.
i have a further question about your answer:
1)No you can't set the title as a Header, but you could write it as the 1st line of the song so that it will appear LIKE a header.

how would you make the first line look like a header? can you underline it?
thanks
ray3470
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:37 am

No problem.

I don't think that you can underline it. However, you could put it in Capital Letters because then it would stand out like a header. That was more or less what I was thinking anyway.
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support