help file hassles

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

help file hassles

Postby sealcomm » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:40 am

G'day

Im testing out zionworks to see if we will use it instead of presenter 3.0. The only problem is i can't get the help files to work, whether it be the button in the row under FILE or, under HELP alongside FILE.

Has my download or install corrupted?

I don't use powerpoint or presenter, so i don't have any reference point to 'fiddle' around and see how easy it is to use? I need some instructions...

Doh.

Please help.

sealcomm
sealcomm
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:47 am

Some user guides made by the lovely people on this site will be available in the next couple of days, because the site is being updated. You might, however, like to try reinstalling Zionworx to see if that helps.

How about having a look in the Program Files/Zionworx subdirectory to see if you can open the help file from there.

Hope this helps,

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby Christian » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:32 pm

You should definitely be able to access the help file from the shortcut at:

'Start->Programs->ZionWorx->ZionWorx Help'

Hope that helps (no pun intended!) :wink:

Christian.

P.S. As Chris rightly pointed out, the help file lives in the ZionWorx program folder (default is 'Program Files/Zionworx') and is called 'zionworx.chm'...
Christian
Site Admin

Postby Williamting » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:04 pm

Just in case you haven't found out how to open the help file, you only need to "double click" on the file name.

If you need an userguide urgently, please send me an e-mail - just click on the profile button below and click on e-mail button when my profile is displayed.
William
Williamting
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support