Dual screen txt not showing

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Dual screen txt not showing

Postby James Broadbent » Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:34 am

Hi

I have a problem were when I start up ZionWorx nothing changes on the dual screen and all you can see is the background. I was playing around with ZionWox the other day and I was minimizing it and moving it to the other dual screen when I was adding and cheeking songs. I have tried reinstalling the programme but it does the same thing. When I reinstalled it I copied across my backgrounds, songs, settings.... and it still does the same thing. I can still view power points and if I click on the F1 button it is showing the right stuff but it just isn't showing on the dual screen.

Can you help me?

Thanks
James
James Broadbent
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:03 pm

On the display properties is the second screen shown on the right or the left?

If it is shown to the physical left of the primary monitor then this may be your problem. Try dragging the box that represents the second monitor to the right of the box for the primary monitor because zionworx only works when the properties are set up like this!

Hope this helps and doesn't sound like too much gibberish!

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby James Broadbent » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:34 pm

Thanks heaps I didn't realise it was that easy :D
James Broadbent
Junior

Postby chris_h62 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:28 pm

No problem - I picked up on the fact that you have to have the 2nd monitor on the right of the 1st somewhere else on the Forums.

Glad I could help :D
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support