Latvian fonts

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Latvian fonts

Postby OAC Evangelist » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:25 am

Hello

I would like to use your great program, but i can't use the latvian fonts like "āēÂ?ņķ" and so on.
Is there any way that you can use Zionworx with latvian fonts or is it a part of next version of Zionworx.
OAC Evangelist
Junior

Postby Christian » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:37 pm

Hi,

All font related issues should be fixed with the next version of ZionWorx as we are moving to a totally Unicode implementation.

This should solve numerous problems when it's working.

Sorry there's no quick fix for you right now...

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby adnil » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:52 pm

Christian

I was just wondering when that next version will be ready? Just curious, as I can't wait to start using Zion Worx with Norwegian fonts...

Linda
adnil
Junior

Postby OAC Evangelist » Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:04 pm

Sounds realy good, but as the post before me, when will it be ready.

By the way, thanks alot for a great program, realy looking forward to it working with Latvian fonts.

Just one last quistion, would it also work with Russian fonts, we have some songs in Russian.
OAC Evangelist
Junior

Postby Christian » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:48 am

Thanks for your patience everyone - it's hard to say when v3.0 will be ready, but we have done the majority of the work - maybe as much as 70%.

It has been difficult for us to find spare time to devote to ZionWorx over the past 3 months, although we still believe that this is what God wants and we will continue to work towards v3.0 until the job is done.

We are trying to prioritise work now and perhaps should publish a basic progress/task plan to keep you informed about how work is progressing?

We realise that the slow progress can be frustrating (it is for us too), but if anybody wants to help us then we are always open to offers of help...

And yes, Russian and Norwegian fonts are supported by the Unicode display engine!

Thanks,

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support