help! - Norwegian letter 'ø' is displayed as an 'o'

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

help! - Norwegian letter 'ø' is displayed as an 'o'

Postby adnil » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:39 pm

Hi!

Thanx for this GREAT PROGRAMME!!!!!!! I downloaded it and registered about one and a half weeks ago. I planned to use Zionworx the Sabbath after for songs in church, but noticed that the Norwegian letter ‘ø’ (the ‘o’ with the stripe through it from top right corner to the bottom left corner) shows as an ‘o’. (The other two typical Norwegian letters show properly: æ (ae) and Ã¥ (‘a’ with a little circle above it).) When I type the ‘o’ with the stripe in the song database edit screen there is no problem. The actual problem occurs when I close that screen and want to show the song. Then the letter appears as a normal ‘o’.

Next Saturday I will be responsible for a congress with 4 meetings that include praise in the form of songs. I would love to use ZionWorx (as it is so much more practical than powerpoint for songs), but cannot really use it without the Norwegian letter ‘ø’ (‘o’ with stripe) showing properly. Any suggestions to how I could get the program to show the letter properly? I know of another Norwegian church that is using the program, but most probably doesn’t have the same problem as I do – as I can’t believe that they would be using it otherwise.

Regards
Linda Van Moere
Norway
adnil
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support