Power Point blinks

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Power Point blinks

Postby funkleberry » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:49 am

Here is something I have noticed when controlling a powerpoint presentation from Zionworx.
If the slides or the first slide in the Powerpoint presentation has slide transistion effect, then when you start the ppt from Zionworx the first slide will flash on and off several times before continueing on with the presentation.
I have tried this on several different machines, one running win98 the other winxp. Both were running MS Office 2000.

Dave
funkleberry
Junior

Postby Christian » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:28 pm

Thanks Dave,

We are aware of this and will try to improve it in v3.0 if we can.

Cheers,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby David Reid » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:48 pm

Hi there, have been using Zionworx for the summer and got most of the bugs ironed out. I have noticed that if I switch the power point presentation, then the shortcut key f4 which should bring up the next song, instead brings up the file where my pps are stored. Panic, the first time it happened, until I figured it out and used the mouse. Kind of strange. I switch between a welcome loop, todays reading and a presentation to go with the sermon (sometimes) Just another thing that needs tweaking. Have enjoyed using it though. :D
David Reid
Junior

Postby Christian » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:03 pm

Thanks Dave,

We've already implemented improved keyboard control for PowerPoint for v3.0 so hopefully this will solve the strange behaviour you have experienced.

Thanks for letting us know about this one...

Cheers,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support