Fonts change on songs

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Fonts change on songs

Postby Rkel » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:48 am

Hi all, I have come across a bit of problem which only happens occassionally but can cause us a bit of grief during a service. We have our songs loaded and running and everything is running fine. We load and use powerpoint presentations during the service, which is fine and then all of a sudden when we go to load another song , it will load up in a tiny font (ie, it will change font from the original )which is unreadable. I usually have to stop and restart zionworks, load the songs again and all is well. I seem to think it is related to a .ppt that we use, because it seems to happen everytime when switching from a .ppt back to a song. Is this possible ? We are running same screen resolution 1024x768 on both sessions. I hope this makes sense.
thanks

Rob Kelly
Rob Kelly
Rkel
Junior

Postby Christian » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:13 pm

Hi Rob,

Sounds like you've got a gremlin running around in you're PC!
Is there a repeatable set of steps that you can take to reproduce this behaviour?
It sounds totally bizarre... could you take a screenshot or give us any more information so that we can reproduce the problem ourselves :?:
Maybe then we can work out what's going on :!:

Thanks,
Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support