Display title and/or song number

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Display title and/or song number

Postby Robbert » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:54 am

Does ZionWorx have an option that can show the title/number of a lyric (on fullscreen display)?
Robbert
Junior

Postby Christian » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:31 am

Hi,

There's not a specific option to do this, but if it's really necessary then you could actually copy the title as the first line of the song lyrics, followed by a blank line. Then the title will appear on its own as the first 'slide' of the song.

We could add in an option to display the title (or alternative title, or both) automatically in a future version. Would anybody else find this useful?

Cheers,

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby Mealz » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:21 pm

Yes!!

It would be useful to have the option to display the title on the first slide/and or all slides
Mealz
Junior

Postby Williamting » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:25 am

Currently, if a song has copyright information available, the song title can be displayed (at the bottom line). If this is sufficient, perhaps a quick way to satisfy the need here is an additional option to "Display title always". Some of my congregations do run to me after service and ask for the song title. For me, a single line at the bottom is sufficient.

William
Williamting
Most Senior

just noticed this

Postby ray3470 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:31 pm

:oops:
i somehow overlooked this discussion earlier.
ABSOLUTELY YES! it would be a wonderful thing to have the title displayed at the top of the disply! please do this in version 3.
thanks bunches!
ray
ray3470
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support