Can't import from DBF.DBF

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Can't import from DBF.DBF

Postby Mark » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:17 pm

When trying to add songs to the song list from the song.dbf data base I can not to get access to import them.:?

There is only 10 songs in the song list at the moment
Mark
Junior

Password

Postby chris_h62 » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:01 pm

The passowrd for the database is automatically set to "password" so if you click the unlock button in the Database menu and then type this into the dialog box that appears then you should then be able to access the import and add songs section of the program. :D

Hope this helps 8)

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby Mark » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:28 pm

Thank you Chris. I did enter the password and could add, edit or delete the song list but was unable to import from the data base.

Kind regards Mark :)
Mark
Junior

Hmmmm...

Postby chris_h62 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:34 pm

How exactly are u trying to import them and where did u get the database from?

Normally u should go onto the Database menu and then click "Import". Then u should get a whole dialog box about importing from an external database and just click the select button and select the directory where the database is.

If not that, just try overwriting the database files in the zionworx directory of program files, obviously make a backup of the files first!!!

Hope this helps

Chris
Christ Church, Lowestoft
chris_h62
Most Senior

Postby Mark » Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:52 pm

Hi Chris

thank you for your reply. It seems that I have been tyring to import the data base that is already imported into the songlist. You see when I first down loaded Zionworx, May 2003, it came with a large data base, about 1300 songs, I think. This time, when I down loaded Zionworx onto a different lap top as a back up (to use while the original lap top travels around Greese with my pastor) it only came with 10 songs.

I got confused and called out for help, sorry. It seem's that there has been many changes made with Zionworx since I last looked in on the web site. I will be watching more carefully from now on.

God Bless

Mark
Mark
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support