One More Display Alignment Question

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

One More Display Alignment Question

Postby bobcrane » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:11 pm

First, this progam looks awesome! A buddy of mine just told me about it and we're trying it out to replace Powerpoint for Sunday AM.

Now onto the question. I've read through all of the posts concerning alignment problems under various resolutions. I still have a problem.

I'll list my configuration below but will throw the problem out here. If I have both displays set to 800x600 everything works fine. Bumping display 1 up (currently 1280x1024) and then starting Zionworx causes about a third of the zionworx display to "bleed" onto the primary monitor and be misaligned top to bottom on the display 2 (presentation).

Here's the setup:

PC: 500mhz P-III Dell Optiplex
Vid Card 1: Matrox Radeon 7000. Out 1 is SVGA and is Display 1. Out 2 is digital out and is disabled in XP display properties (though I believe still active, just with nothing extended to it).
Vid Card 2: Diamond (Nvidia Riva TNT) using TVTool to correctly align. This card has s-video and SVGA out. SVGA out goes to monitor, S-Video goes to Projection TV.

Currently I have the Nvidia display at the upper right hand corner of the Matrox display.

It should be noted that XP lists the Nvidia as (1) and the Radeon as (2) but I have checked that the Radeon is the primary monitor.

Thanks again,

Bob
Bob
bobcrane
Junior

Postby Diceman » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:09 pm

Anyone spot a pattern emerging here? :-)

We need customisable options for window position and sizing in addition to the automatic setup which Zionworx assumes.

Diceman
Diceman
Senior

Postby Christian » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:35 pm

Very true Diceman - and apologies Bob!

I've already fixed this problem in current v3.0 development code, I REALLY hope to have a beta out soon for you guys to play with. I'm back in the country now so fingers crossed :wink:

Cheers,

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support