King James Bible

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Bible within Zionworx.

Postby BrianSc » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:07 pm

Hi All, i,ve been a forum member for quite some time and have used Zionworx extensively at our church, i also raised this issue of a complete bible within Zionworx more then 15 months ago. We have a Logos licenced copy of NIV loaded on our pc at the church, extremely user unfriendly, we also have a home developed NIV programme run on an old V12 software engine (source code now left the country with the author)It is a real pain to toggle between programmes on a sunday morning with you Minister add libbing quotes, so if it is now possible to import the NIV I have contained in a separate database on our pc into Zionworx, i would be eternally gratful if anyone could tell me how this can be done and if a Bible prompt would appear on the selection menu the same as powerpoint and Backgrounds and songbook as this would be the only user friendly way I could see it working. I do believe this was going to happen as far back as 15 months ago when this issue first began.
regards BrianSc.
BrianSc
Junior

Previous

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support