I only see 3/4 of background!

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

I only see 3/4 of background!

Postby gustavogiordano » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:31 am

My english is not so good. I will try to explain my doubt. my main languaje is spanish.
I install the very good soft "zionworx" and when i proyect the image i only see 3/4 parts of the background and the lyrics was out too because 1/4 of the screen does not exist. so I config the margins to be 3/4 of the background so i can see only 3/4 of background and the lyrics is ok. but it is normal? or do i must see all the background in the proyector? What i have to do????
I am looking too for games to do with the proyector for young´s services. do someone knows for resouces like that or ideas?
God bless u all
Gustavo.
gustavogiordano
Junior

Postby Christian » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:19 am

Welcome to the forum, Gustavo - your English is certainly better than my Spanish! :)

I think you can fix this problem by changing the position of the second monitor in Control Panels->Display Properties.

Make sure that the tops of both monitor images are aligned and then you should see the whole of the Presentation Screen. You may need to restart ZionWorx inbetween making changes.

Hope that helps...

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support