Display of zionworx

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

Display of zionworx

Postby carrot1962 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:20 pm

Hi there,
I have recently installed Zionworx, on our church laptop. If I press f4 i can have the operator screen on either the laptop or the projector screen, but can not get the operator screen on the laptop and the display screen on the projector at the same time. Is there any way of doing this, as we only have one output to the projector. The only way nI can do it at the moment is to press F1, to show the display screen, and change the song by pressing F4, and the words by pressing the enter key.

Andy.
carrot1962
Junior

Postby Williamting » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:04 am

Andy,
Can you confirm if your laptop support dual display. Go to Support->FAQ and go through all the three entries.

God bless,
William
Williamting
Most Senior

Display on the wrong side?

Postby Markus » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:42 pm

Please check if the second monitor is on the right hand of the first one. Only then this "feature" works.

Also see: http://www.zionworx.org.uk/forum/viewto ... ?p=838#838

Greetings from Austria!

Markus
Markus
Junior

Postby CustardFD » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:14 pm

I've also found that if you have the resolution too high on either monitor, Zionworx refuses to display as well. I've found the highest reliable resolution is 1152x864, although a majority of projectors at the moment won't do that resolution anyway.

Dan.
CustardFD
Junior

Postby Diceman » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:46 am

I am led to believe from previous posts that Christian is looking to address these issues and more through the addition of a screen setup dialogue in the forthcoming release.

kind regards

Diceman
"Let there be light, cameras and action"
Diceman
Senior

Postby Christian » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:10 pm

Yes, we certainly need to improve this.

Dan - please can you explain a bit more about how "ZionWorx refuses to display as well" when you ramp up the display resolution?

What are the problems you see? Perhaps you could send me a screenshot or describe this in more detail?

Thanks,

Christian.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby CustardFD » Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:14 pm

Christian wrote:Dan - please can you explain a bit more about how "ZionWorx refuses to display as well" when you ramp up the display resolution?

Well, I mentioned a bit more detail in
http://www.zionworx.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106& but the summary is that after 1152x864 I have problems. I tested this using two monitors, so I know its not the projectors I'm using.

It's not a huge issue for me, since I never get to use such expesive projectors (I found the flaw while working at home with two monitors)

Dan.
CustardFD
Junior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support