lOST HALF OF MY WORDS

If you need help and cannot find it in the FAQ area of this forum feel free to ask the question and someone will reply back.

Moderators: webmaster, Christian, Kuok-Tim, ChrisClark, Forum Support

lOST HALF OF MY WORDS

Postby ewoff » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:07 pm

Hey guys
Normaly in our church we have the worship songs first and utilise a full screen allignment so that all the word for the songs go right to the top of the screen, but when we go into our preaching time we project the refrences onto the screen using the quick notes feature in Zionworx The problem I have is that this sunday when my overhead girl tried to re adjust the margens it would not refresh we even tried rebooting our system and still no change the songs are only coming up with a 23 point margen on the top half of the page, therefore alot of our songs are spilling to two pages when there normaly one. oh and when you go into properties it says the margens should be at the top but none of the words show up at the top of the page.
If any one can help out it would be great thanks
ewoff
Junior

Postby Diceman » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:43 am

ouch,

Here's a quick hack which might work (unless someone can give you the proper sollution in time):

Save your database of onto a disk of some sort (CD if you have it), install Zionworx on a seperate machine - import the database to the new machine and check to see if the formatting is still bust (the formatting may be independant of the database). If it is then consider re-installing zionworx on the affected machine (remove it first so that none of the defaults are maintained) and replacing your backed-up components. If the previous test has been successful, this should return your layout parameters to the default.

Disclaimer: It's just a suggestion from one time pressured punter to another, so don't kill me if it don't work. :D
"Let there be light, cameras and action"
Diceman
Senior

Postby intuitas » Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:58 am

Hi,
The database is indeed separate from the display at the moment.
Suggest you look further down this forum to "Where has HALF the screen gone" - it may be helpful.

Blessings,

Paul
intuitas
Senior

Return to Zionworx V2.0 Support